OL-COST and OL-COST+ are analog single zone standalone Leak Detection Terminals, designed for interfacing with sensing cables (Water and Acid) manufactured by OmniLeak. The primary use of these devices is to monitor one zone with a maximum of 120m leak detection sensing cables for conductive liquids. The adjustable alarm threshold helps us to adjust the sensitivity of the sensing cable connected (Water or Acid).
Primary Response from the OL-COST/OL-COST+:
- In the Event of a Leak in the sensing cable connected; an audible alarm is triggered, the leak LED (red) and the volt-free relay associated is activated. The leak location to the nearest meter is displayed (OL-COST+ only)
- In the Event of a Cable Break in the sensing cable or leader cable connected; an audible alarm is triggered with the Cable Break LED (amber) and the volt-free relay associated is activated
Secondary Response from the OL-COST/OL-COST+:
- High-level interfacing to BMS/DCS/SCADA is implemented through Modbus RTU or Modbus TCP
Photos and illustrations are not contractually binding and are subject to change without notice.
Information of the Panel :-
- Leak location to the nearest meter (OL-COST+ only).
- LED’ for Different status of the Panel
- Power Supply Normal (Green)
- Leak Alarm (Red)
- Cable Break (Amber)
- Alarm Silence button on the front to mute the alarm.
- Volt-free relay gets activated to the specific alarm and it will remain activated as long as the alarm is physically active.
- When the fault is physically cleared the LED’s and relays go back to its normal status.
Features and Benefits
- Standalone system to monitor maximum of 120m of sensing cable
- Adjustable alarm threshold (low to high)
- Audible sounder with silence button.
- Leak location in meters, Power, Leak and Cable Break LED’s
- Volt-free Relay contacts for:-
- Power Failure
- Leak Alarm
- Cable Break/Trouble
- Remote monitoring (Modbus RS485 or TCP/IP)
- Leak detection in FCU units with standalone panel.
- Remote areas where unmanned sites are located.
- Installed where only the leak location is required.
- Small rooms where only a few meters are to be protected.
Compatible Acquisition Modules and Remote Devices
Analog Sensor cable for conductive liquids – lengths of 3m, 7m, 15m (30m – limited availability, MOQ applies)
Analog Sensor cable for Acid – length of 3m, 7m, 15m (30m – limited availability, MOQ applies)
Yes, through potentiometer on PCB
230g with the plastic glands
IP54/NEMA 3S – indoor use only
Operating Temperature Range
0°C to +55°C
Power Supply Input
100-240VAC or 12-24VDC (Optional)
1VA or 0.75W Maximum
80dB max. Buzzer with Silence button
Power Failure + Leak + Cable Break :- SPDT (NO/NC)
Trouble Relay Switching Capacity
Switching current – 0.5 A at 250 VAC, 1A at 30 VDC
Alarm Relay Switching Capacity
Switching current – 5 A at 250 VAC, 10A at 30 VDC
Supported Protocol (Monitoring)
Modbus RS485 or Modbus TCP/IP
Maximum Length of Cable
OL/COST: 50m; OL-COST+: 120m; Lead Cable: 100m
OL-COST/OL-COST+ “Cost Optimised Sensor Terminals” are low powered devices that shall be installed according to the relevant local regulations and installed by qualified personnel
“Cost Optimised Sensor Terminal Plus” Water alarm unit with display and location, audible alarm, alarm threshold adjustment, 2 relays, 100-240VAC or 12-24VDC power supply. Maximum sensor cable length: 120 m
“Cost Optimised Sensor Terminal” Water alarm unit with audible alarm, with alarm threshold adjustment, 2 relays, 100-240VAC or 12-24VDC power supply. Maximum sensor cable length: 50 m