Our Liquid Leak Detection Alarm Units
Why install a leak detection unit?
Designed in France by our team, our liquid leak detection units are made to measure after taking into account your specific needs.
- Digital Addressable Alarm Unit with localization, which allows you to locate the leak within a radius of one meter. Pin point location of leak in floor map graphics. Redundancy loop back.
- Analog Leak Detection Alarm Unit with localization and without localization, with audible and visual alarm.
|Typical detection time at 20°C:|
|Unleaded Gasoline:||2 minutes|
|Diesel/Jet Fuel:||5 minutes|
|Light Crude Oils:||10-14 minutes|
|Motor/Silicone Oils:||20-35 minutes|
|Bunker C Oil:||55-90 minutes|
The OL-HCS is a high-performance passive hydrocarbon detector specifically designed for detecting the unwanted presence of a wide range of liquid hydrocarbons. This modular and easy to connect sensor cable provides quick reaction to light and heavy hydrocarbons and can be used in outdoor environment. The detected hydrocarbons are primarily gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, motor oils, lube and transformer oils, etc. The OL-HCS sensor cable is assembled in factory with heavy-duty corrosion-resistant IP68-rated waterproof connectors.
The sensor is engineered for reliable operation in both indoor and outdoor conditions. The waterproof connectors allow the sensor to be immune to non-permanent immersion in water. The semi-conductive sensor material is extremely durable and can withstand continuous exposure to temperatures in excess of 100°C. The sensor cable is UV resistant, anti-termite and anti-rodent and can be used in tropical applications.
Features and Benefits
- Detects reliably all fuels and motor oils
- Reusable after being contaminated
- Fully passive construction, expected service life of 20+ years
- Insensitive to vibrations, methane, water
- Wide operating temperatures range
- Reduced maintenance and easy troubleshooting
- Can be used indoor / outdoor / in direct sunlight or buried with suitable accessories
- Monitoring of diesel generators and associated tanks and pipework
- Monitoring of Military and Scientific fuel depots in demanding environmental conditions
- Leak detection in commercial buildings, hospitals, data centers, etc.
- Monitoring of oil-filled power transformers, lube oil storage tanks, etc.
The OL-LSM is a high-performance data acquisition module designed to detect leaks of refined products or crude oil in extreme environmental conditions. The product is offered in a 2-module housing mounted on DIN rail. The measurement interface is suitable for connection to a reusable, fully passive hydrocarbon probe or detector manufactured by OmniLeak.
The maximum length of the sense cable is limited to 30m/100ft. Advanced measurement techniques as well as data processing algorithms are used to provide fast detection over a very wide temperature range. These detection modules offer industry standard analog outputs (0-10V), dry contacts or current loop (4-20mA) for flexible integration with third-party monitoring stations or PLCs. For use in hazardous areas, the OL-HCS sensor cable must be connected to the detection module via a Zener barrier, with the OL-LSM module installed in the safe area.
Features and Benefits
- Reusable after contamination
- Real-time transmission of sense cable contamination
- Dynamic monitoring of sense cable contamination
- Adjustable alarm threshold
- Reliably detects all crude oils at very low temperatures
- Very wide operating temperature range
- Capable of detecting vapours diffused into the ground after leaks from underground pipes
- Remote oil and gas facilities
- Monitoring military and scientific fuel depots, generators and pipelines in demanding environmental conditions
- Leak detection in refineries, tank farms, shut-off valves, main pipeline sections
- Monitoring of isolated fuel tanks and emergency generators
- Fuel leak detection in distribution and retail facilities